Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving on!!

Sorry I havn't posted for a while. Things are crazy around here as usual. Trin is still traveling, we had lots of year end school stuff. The two oldest girls are performing at the Stadium of Fire, so we've had alot of rehearsals for that. And trying to keep up on the house for showings. Now on that note we have some great news, we've sold our house. We have to be out by Aug 1st so it is happy house hunting. I will be looking at homes by myself because Trin is out of town. It is kind of sad to think we're leaving the house where we have brought all of our kids home from the hospital to. (Except Tylar) I am excited for this new adventure in our lives and welcome the change.

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Now I know for sure how you stay so skinny! You are CRAZY busy! I don't know how you do it?! Good luck house hunting...it's a good time to buy, and that's awesome that you were able to sell yours! Your kids are so beautiful :)