Monday, April 6, 2009

Spanish Fork Competition!!!




The girls had a dance competition in Spanish Fork. They both did a very good job and I am so proud of how well they both did. Lainy did her duet and won first place. Lainy's team won 2nd place for Imagine and a first place for Oh so Quiet. Oh so Quiet also won an overall Grand Champion. Which means they were the 2nd highest point out of all the Mini dances. Tylar's team took a 1st place for Cotton Eye Joe, and a 2nd place overall. Hold your hand also took 1st. Way to go girls. I am so thankful for Misty and all the hard work she puts into making our girls the best they can be. I just realized I don't have any pictures of Tylar at this competition. She was on her own for a bit while I finished Lainys dances up. So I didn't have time to get some pictures. OOPS!!

No comments: