Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!

Collyn turned 1 on September 29th. We did a birthday party for him the day before with family. The next day I took him to McDonalds for his 1st happy meal. A little cheesy I know but I had to do something for him on his real Bday. Can I just say this has been the sadest day of my life. My little baby is not so much a baby.
As you can see he had a blast eating his cake. I finally had to take it away so he wouldn't get a tummy ache. He sure was angry. He just loved the frosting.
My sweet little man. He has such a wonderful personality and is happy all the time. (Except when his tummy says it's hungry) The boy sure can eat. If you look close you can see his little teeth. He has gotten 4 in the last month. I was starting to wonder if he would ever get any.
I had to put this one on. This is a rarity. If any of you know Trin you know he does not like his picture taken, but here you go. You just have to throw a kid in the picuture and he's all for it. Trin is a wonderful father. Collyn is his little buddy. He sure loves his daddy!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Happy Birthday little Collyn!!! He is so adorable! I love to see the eating of the birthday cake. What a fun mess!